HYGIENIC-SANITARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID 19
The safety of our guests and staff remains our top priority. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional health and safety measures to help keep our guests and employees safe:
• We have reinforced the cleaning staff in accordance with the occupation of the Pazo and increased the frequency of disinfection of rooms, common areas, private areas of the Pazo and especially of objects of common use (reception desks, door handles, public toilets, room keys, handrails, etc.). New cleaning and disinfection products adapted to the current situation are being used.
• Personnel are being trained to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
• We have provided our workers with personal protective equipment.
• We have made hand sanitizer available to customers in common areas for their use.
• We have expanded the hours and service spaces to guarantee the capacity and safety distances between customers, even shifts can be organized in the restaurant or pool, following the sanitary recommendations.
• Our laundry will apply the treatment recommended by Health for virus removal, washing all textiles at 60ºC and with a disinfectant product.
• Upon arrival at the Pazo, we provide the client with hydroalcoholic solution and the usual courtesy products.
• Please pay for all drinks and accommodation by card.
For all these actions to be successful, it is the responsibility of all of us and of our clients, therefore we recommend that during your visit you come equipped with surgical masks, as well as maintaining the recommended social distance of 2m with the rest of the guests and employees of the Pazo and respect the capacities indicated in the different rooms.
We will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness are our top priority throughout our operations. Thanks for your cooperation.